Our corporation consulting and corporate governance experts are specialised in taking care of and handling all the paperwork required to open new entrepreneurial ventures, corporate restructuring, the capital transactions of the company, the staff structure of the business (corporate positions, boards, meetings, etc.). We advise you and assist in the management of relationships with the Board of Directors and Board of Statutory Auditors.
- Choosing the best corporate structure for tax and legal purposes, assistance and opening the business;
- Incorporation of companies and holdings;
- Extraordinary business operations
(mergers, division, transformation, liquidation, etc.);
- Capital transactions (increases, reductions, etc.);
- The employment of a board of statutory auditors and auditors;
- Drafting of deeds, private documents and preparatory documents;
- Contracts for the purchase, sale or exchange of companies;
- Transfer of shares, stocks, assets, individual assets;
- Operations involving the withdrawal and excluding of members;
- Consulting on shareholder agreements and generational transitions.